This one day course covers the safe operation of a quad bike in a variety of terrains and conditions, as well as bike maintenance.
- Maintenance of a quad bike
- Pre-ride inspections
- Hazard identification
- Manoeuvre and position a quad bike in a controlled manner
- Correct Deportment for general riding and traversing difficult terrain
- Safe Loading of a quad bike
- Safety equipment (PPE) for quad bike operations
- Features of the quad bike
- Restricted Registration Conditions
Pre-Requisites and Requirements:
- All participants must display a blood alcohol reading of 0.00% on commencement of each training day.
- Clients are to provide Quad Bikes for use; however Motor School may be able to provide Quad bikes in some locations on request.
Elements of the course:
- Prepare a quad bike for operation
- Operate a quad bike
- Complete and check quad bike operation
National Competency Achieved (Statement of Attainment):
AHCMOM212 – Operate quad bikes
Dates: This course is offered for group bookings (minimum numbers may apply). Please contact our office to arrange a suitable date.
Location: This course is offered Australia wide.
Cost: Please contact our office for pricing
Superseded Package versions: AHCMOM212A - Operate quad bikes and RTE2308A - Operate ride-on vehicles